Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Official - The Hearing is Over!!!

A big old WHEW - the divorce hearing is over. It was uncomfortable and aggravating but enlightening and eye-opening.  It's amazing how someone you have been married to for over 10 years (12 if you count the 2 years we've been separated) can be such a stranger.  I'm still shocked at how 2 years can give you some perspective.  Instead of pining away upon seeing him, I thought "what did I ever see in him?" and "why did I waste 10 years of my life with such a troll?" 

Still don't have the divorce settlement - the judge is going to review the documents and issue a written settlement.  I'm just hoping it's enough to cover my attorney's fees.  This was never about "getting back" at TheColdOne or trying to take all his money - it was simply about fairness and standing up to a heartless bully who never had anyone fight back against him.

Oh and by the way, since TheColdOne likes to check this blog every day or so to see if I've said anything about him, here is a direct message to him...

I may have been getting "rounder and rounder" while fighting depression but I can lose the weight.  You, on the other hand, cannot change your lying black heart or the ugliness that is your soul. One day you will be called on to explain the hateful and evil things you have said and done - And you won't be able to hide that from The One who will be demanding an explanation!

In the meantime, I'm popping the cork on the champagne tonight and we're having a mighty celebration!  CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment