Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In These Times - 2 Prayers to Help You Get Through the Day

We all are living in troubled times.  Even if your life is secure right now, there is enough uncertainty in the world to keep everyone on edge.  Here are 2 prayers that will help you focus on Strength, Faith and Wholeness.

Wholeness Blessing - We Are Not Broken
We walk in troubled times
But let us not be troubled souls
We stand in financial challenge
But let us not see our lives only in crisis
We have suffered loss, pain and indignities
But we have survived, and we will survive
We have been hurt and we may be broke
But we are not broken
AMEN
- Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway

Prayer for Strength and Faith
Dear Lord
In these troubling times
I am filled with unspeakable fears.
I reach my hand out to you now.
I ask you to walk beside me.
Please help me hold on strong
During these storms
And help me hold my hopes high,
Even in the darkest hour.
AMEN.
- Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway

May these prayers help you find comfort and strength - no matter what your life situation is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment